Friday, March 7, 2008

Thing 6 on line image generators

This would be a fun activity for kids to create.  You could create trading cards on books.  This came from big huge labs. bighugelabs.com
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more   This came from imagechef.com. They have good, easy to follow directions for creating the images and good directions for posting them to a blog or elsewhere.

Not sure why I ended up with blue, underlined  type above.

These image generators could be a lot of fun and time consuming. But a great place to create a project that involves creativity at no cost to the students or teacher.  I could see using them for creating eyecatchers for bullentin boards as well. Of course, if you had a library blog you could use them there.
www.Toondoo.com allows you to create comic strips. What a cool idea for English!  I didn't want to create another account that I may not use  so I didn't create a comic strip.

No comments: